Jason Lu, MD, FCCP
Pulmonologist & Critical Care Medicine Physician
Eastern Regional Medical Center
"Every day I strive to provide excellent care to my patients."
- Jason Lu, MD, FCCP
- St. George University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies
Internship / Residency
- Internship - Atlantic City Medical Center, Atlantic City, NJ
- Internal Medicine Residency - Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Fellowship - Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified in Palliative Care Medicine
Practicing Since: 2008
“I am proud to be a part of the integrated team of doctors and other care providers at Cancer Treatment Centers of America,” says Dr. Jason Lu, pulmonologist. “Every day I strive to provide excellent care to my patients.”
After graduating from Rutgers College in New Brunswick, NJ with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, Dr. Lu attended St. George University School of Medicine, located in Grenada, West Indies, where he earned a Doctor of Medicine degree in 2003.
Dr. Lu completed an internship at Atlantic City Medical Center in New Jersey in 2004, and continued his training at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA with a residency in internal medicine from 2004 to 2007, where he served as chief resident in internal medicine in 2006.
In 2007, Dr. Lu joined Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia to complete a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care. While at Hahnemann University Hospital, Dr. Lu served on the ethics committee, the technology committee and the critical care committee.
Dr. Lu is a board certified in the specialties of internal medicine, pulmonary and critical care medicine, and palliative care medicine. He lives in Philadelphia.