- Sultan Qaboos University, College of Medicine, Oman
Internship / Residency
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, Texas
- Bachelor of Science, Health Sciences - Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Master of Science - Clinical and Biomedical Investigations, Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- Board Certified in Medical Oncology, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology - Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, Texas
- Geriatric Medicine - Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, Texas
Dr. Saba Radhi joined Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), Phoenix in October 2017, and also provides medical oncology consultations to patients in the CTCA® Outpatient Care Center in North Phoenix.
An experienced oncologist, Dr. Radhi is triple board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology and geriatric medicine. As a Medical Oncologist at CTCA, she sees a variety of cancer patients, but focuses much of her time treating patients with gastrointestinal and breast cancer.
“At CTCA, doctors and clinicians provide each patient with state-of-the-art treatments, tailored to that patient and his or her cancer,” says Dr. Radhi. “I work closely with my patients, explaining treatment options. Then, I take time to listen and answer questions they may have, so they have a thorough understanding of their cancer and the options available to treat it.”
Dr. Radhi earned a medical degree from the Sultan Qaboos University, College of Medicine in Oman. She then moved to the United States, earning a Master of Science degree in clinical and biomedical investigations from Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Texas Tech University Health Science Center in Lubbock, Texas, where she also completed a fellowship in medical oncology and geriatric medicine.
Dr. Radhi is a member of several organizations, including the American Society of Clinical Oncology and International Society of Geriatric Oncology. Her work has been published in numerous publications, and she’s been heavily involved in cancer-related research.
Outside of CTCA, Dr. Radhi enjoys spending time with her family. Her interests include baking and yoga.
Patient ratings and comments
Star ratings and comments are only available for medical, radiation and gynecologic oncologists. Gynecologic surgical offerings are not included at this time due to a different survey tool required to evaluate these services. CTCA uses a validated Press Ganey® survey, which captures patient experience feedback for the primary oncology services of chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Following industry best practice, star ratings and comments are only published for physicians with a minimum of 30 completed patient surveys.