If you are visiting Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) in Tulsa from outside of the city, we can help arrange your lodging during treatment. Since most of our patients travel to our hospital from out of town, we have a team in place to help with these details.
On-site room reservations are made through our Travel & Accommodations team, who can also assist with airfare travel arrangements. Once you arrive, a Guest Services representative can assist you with your room and appointment registration needs.
We offer on-site accommodations for patients who live more than 50 miles from our hospital and who have current clinical appointments, to make staying overnight between appointments easy and comfortable. The on-site daily room rate is $50 per night. Due to federal law adherence, however, this benefit is not available to Medicare primary patients or other patients with primary government insurance.
Our 153 on-site rooms include the following amenities:
- One or two beds
- Televisions with DVD players in each room
- Compact refrigerators in each room
- Oversized, ADA-compliant bathrooms (walk-in shower available upon request)
- Free wireless Internet access
- Tub rooms on each floor
- Laundry rooms on each floor, with a washer, dryer, ironing board and iron
- A pantry on each floor, with a microwave oven, coffee maker and ice maker. Each floor also has a refrigerator/freezer and an additional coffee bar at the end of the hall.
- Personal computers are available in the Patient Library and Activity Rooms.
- Fax and copying services
- All rooms are non-smoking.
A special area of our parking lot is designated for RVs and includes customer amenities, such as electricity, water and plumbing hook-ups, for $25 per night.
We have partnered with nearby hotels that offer quality accommodations and service to patients and families at reduced rates. Some of our partner hotels also provide special gathering rooms for our patients and their caregivers, have pools or are pet-friendly. A hotel information sheet is available from Travel & Accommodations or Guest Services representatives.
For patients whose treatment is continuous and longer than four (4) weeks, the on-site daily room rate is subsidized to $25 per night. Due to federal law adherence, however, this benefit is not available to Medicare primary patients or other patients with primary government insurance.