- M.D. - Pennsylvania State University, Hershey Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
Internship / Residency
- Residency: General Psychiatry - Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Internship: Internal Medicine/Neurology – Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- B.A. – Brown University, Providence, RI
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Board Certified in Forensic Psychiatry
- Board Certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Fellowship: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry - Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital, Dallas, TX
Dr. Lynn Alison Bornfriend is a psychiatrist at Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
(CTCA) in Philadelphia.
Prior to joining CTCA®
, Dr. Bornfriend was the Director of Inpatient Services for Adolescent Females and a Clinical Psychiatrist at hospitals in Philadelphia. She has also been a psychiatrist in her own private practice in Voorhees, NJ since 1994.
Board certified in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Dr. Bornfriend is a Diplomate in Psychiatry and Neurology. She earned a medical degree from Pennsylvania State University’s Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, PA.
Following medical school, Dr. Bornfriend completed an internship in internal medicine/ neurology at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, followed by a residency in General Psychiatry at Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital in Dallas. She completed a Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital in Dallas.
Dr. Bornfriend holds a bachelor’s degree with honors from Brown University in Providence, RI.
Patient ratings and comments
Star ratings and comments are only available for medical, radiation and gynecologic oncologists. Gynecologic surgical offerings are not included at this time due to a different survey tool required to evaluate these services. CTCA uses a validated Press Ganey® survey, which captures patient experience feedback for the primary oncology services of chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Following industry best practice, star ratings and comments are only published for physicians with a minimum of 30 completed patient surveys.