From the minute you arrive at one of our hospitals, our friendly and dependable transportation team is here to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Our transportation team consists of numerous drivers (e.g., ~20) and dispatchers (e.g., ~4) who are available every day of week.
The following complimentary transportation services are available to you every time you come to CTCA:
If you live locally (typically within a 50-mile radius of our hospital) and need transportation to the hospital, a driver can pick you up for your appointments and take you back home afterwards.
If traveling by car, we will:
- Greet you when you arrive
- Retrieve and carry your luggage
- Drive you to our hospital
- Shuttle you back and forth from our hospital and lodging sites
- Take you to places around town
- Drive you back to the airport/station for your trip home
Plane / train travel
If you are traveling by plane or train, a driver will greet you at the airport/train station, load your luggage and/or special equipment for you, and take you to the hospital or your nearby lodging site. When you’re ready to return home, a driver will take you back to the airport/train station.
If flying to one of our hospitals, we will:
- Schedule your air or train travel
- Cover the cost of your flight or train ride*
- Strive to make your travel as smooth and comfortable as possible
For those staying at one of the nearby off-site accommodations, our shuttles make frequent trips to and from the hospital and your lodging site.
Throughout your visit, most of our hospitals offer transportation to various local stores and other sites, to help you run errands, do some shopping or just get out and about for a while.
See our hospitals