Stomach Cancer: Integrative Treatment Program
Learn More About Stomach Cancer: Chat with Us | Email Us
A Team Approach to Fighting Stomach Cancer
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), cancer experts fight stomach cancer with advanced medical treatments and help patients experience a better quality of life throughout treatment with supportive therapies.
Our doctors and other clinicians have significant experience in treating advanced stage stomach cancer. In addition, our hospitals house some of the most sophisticated diagnostic and treatment tools and technology available. Furthermore, the diagnostic tests, medical treatments and supportive therapies we offer are available onsite within each of our hospitals, making stomach cancer treatments more comfortable and convenient.
As a stomach cancer patient at one of our hospitals, you’ll have a team of cancer experts that’s driven to help you win the fight. Your CTCA care team may include:
- A surgical oncologist who is skilled in performing complex surgeries for stomach cancer
- A medical oncologist who fights the disease with the latest stomach cancer chemotherapy treatments and targeted drug therapies
- A radiation oncologist who targets stomach cancer with highly advanced radiation treatment systems
- A gastroenterologist who alleviates digestive complications so that you are in greater comfort
- A clinical oncology dietitian who ensures you continue to receive nourishment to maintain your strength
- A naturopathic oncology provider who eases side effects with natural therapies that are safe to use with conventional stomach cancer treatments
- A pain management clinician who reduces your pain and discomfort
- A chaplain who nurtures your spiritual health
- A mind-body therapist who helps you feel emotionally balanced and strong
These are some of the many care providers at CTCA who will work together and with you. You and your care team will design a comprehensive stomach cancer treatment plan that meets your unique needs.
Personalized Attention Under One Roof
Explore the pages of this website to learn about the disease, as well as the stomach cancer treatment options available at our hospitals. Or, call 1-800-615-3055 anytime to speak with an information specialist about our innovative treatment approach to care.
Next Topic: Stomach Cancer Information