We strive to make your visit to Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) as stress-free as possible. Prior to your first visit to CTCA®, we will handle obtaining your medical records and other documents related to your previous cancer treatments.
All you have to do is let your health care provider(s) know that CTCA has authorization to collect this documentation on your behalf. To do this, simply fill out the Authorization and Medical History Form, in which you will provide information about your previous hospitals/physicians and authorize the release of private health information.
All of these forms are included in the information packet you will receive in the mail. You can also download and print them by clicking on the documents below. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open and print these files.
CTCA Authorization and Medical History Form
Once complete, you can scan and email, fax or mail the forms to us.
The following is a list of documents we will request from your current physician, hospital and/or clinic:
- Progress notes (including discharge summaries)
- Consultation notes
- Scan results (including CT, MRI, PET)
- Laboratory results (including special testing like BRCA, KRAS, ER/PR and tumor markers)
- Treatment records (including chemotherapy, XRT, hormone therapy and clinical studies)
- Operative reports
- All pathology/cytology records, slides and reports (including negative test results)
If you have any questions about this process, please call a CTCA Oncology Information Specialist at (800) 615-3055 anytime, day or night.