We strive to make your visit to Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) as stress-free as possible. Prior to your first visit to CTCA®, we will handle obtaining your medical records and other documents related to your previous cancer treatments.
CTCA has authorization to collect this documentation on your behalf. To do this, simply fill out an Authorization for Release of Private Health Information Form (a medical release form) and a Medical History Form, in which you will provide information about your previous hospitals/physicians.
Both of these forms are included in the information packet you will receive in the mail. You can also download and print them by clicking on the documents below. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open and print these files.
The following is a list of documents we will request from your current physician, hospital and/or clinic:
- Progress notes (including discharge summaries)
- Consultation notes
- Scan results (including CT, MRI, PET)
- Laboratory results (including special testing like BRCA, KRAS, ER/PR and tumor markers)
- Treatment records (including chemotherapy, XRT, hormone therapy and clinical studies)
- Operative reports
- All pathology/cytology records, slides and reports (including negative test results)
If you have any questions about this process, please call a CTCA Oncology Information Specialist at (800) 615-3055 anytime, day or night.