Jessica Smith, MS, RD, CSO, LD
Clinical Oncology Dietitian
Southwestern Regional Medical Center
"I help patients make appropriate dietary choices and maintain nutritional balance, as well as manage symptoms and side effects of cancer treatment."
- Jessica Smith, MS, RD, CSO, LD
- MS, Healthcare Administration - Oklahoma State University, Stillwater
- BS, Nutritional Sciences - Oklahoma State University
- Registered & Licensed Dietitian
- Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition
Jessica Smith is a registered and licensed dietitian in the Nutrition and Metabolic Support Department at Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Southwestern Regional Medical Center.
Smith earned a master's degree in healthcare administration and a bachelor's degree in nutritional sciences from Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
Smith provides nutrition therapy for both inpatients and outpatients. She takes a proactive approach to patient care. Her goal is to teach proper nutrition before, during and after cancer treatment.