If you are visiting Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) at Southwestern Regional Medical Center from outside of Tulsa, we can help arrange your lodging during treatment. Since most of our patients (about 70 percent) travel to our hospital from out of town, we have a team in place to help with these details.
Our outpatient accommodations team aims to make your visit as convenient, comfortable and affordable as possible. Representatives from our outpatient accommodations team work from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday and from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday to assist you. If at any time you have questions or special needs, you may contact the outpatient accommodations office.
We offer on-site and off-site outpatient accommodations for patients who live more than 50 miles from our hospital and who are currently undergoing treatment and/or testing. During your treatment and/or testing, our room charge is modest.
There are 153 on-site rooms available for patients and their caregivers. Our onsite outpatient accommodations amenities include:
- Televisions with DVD players in each room
- Laundry rooms on each floor, with a washer, dryer, ironing board and iron
- A shower in each room and bathtubs on each floor
- A pantry on each floor, with a microwave oven, coffee maker and ice maker. Each floor also has additional coffee bars at the other end of hall, and the second floor pantry has a refrigerator.
- Personal computers in the Patient Library and Activity Rooms
- Fax and copying services
Should you desire to remain in Tulsa between cancer treatments, you may move to one of the off-site hotels. Many of our patients stay at the nearby Holiday Inn and Hilton Garden Inn, which offer special, discounted CTCA® rates.