If you are visiting CTCA at Southeastern Regional Medical Center from outside of Atlanta, we can help arrange your lodging during treatment. Since most of our patients (about 70 percent) travel to our hospital from out of town, we have a team in place to help with these details.
Our outpatient accommodations team aims to make your visit as convenient, comfortable and affordable as possible. The team is available every day of the week from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Our Concierge is also available from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. every day of the week to answer any questions about the hospital and the local area.
Southeastern has 25 in-patient rooms and 60 on-site guest rooms. The guest rooms were designed with input directly from our patients, and will make you feel as if you are staying at a hotel, with the added convenience of the hospital right downstairs for appointments.
The guest rooms are located on the second and third floors of the hospital. Rooms are offered at a discounted rate of $75 for the initial evaluation visit, and just $40 per night during treatment. Our on-site guests have access to the following:
- Televisions with DVD players in each room
- A laundry room on each floor, with a washer, dryer, ironing board and iron
- A shower in each room and bathtubs on each floor
- A pantry on each floor, with a microwave oven, coffee maker, refrigerator and ice maker
- Personal computers in the Patient Library and Activity Room
- A beauty salon, which offers hair styling services and consultation (for patients who may experience hair loss and other cosmetic changes)
- Fax services
- A recreation room on the second floor with games, puzzles, TVs, Xbox, Playstation and a pool table
- An outside area with tables and chairs for patients to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner, or to visit with friends
“Our representatives will take care of any guest room-related need that our patients or family members have,” says James Chambers, Manager, Guest Services. “All general services departments are here in order to create the best care and experience possible for our patients, who are our guests.”
If you would rather stay on your own, we have partnerships with numerous Newnan, GA hotels to offer special rates just for CTCA patients. The Hampton Inn in Newnan is just a quarter-mile away from the hospital, with rooms offered at a discounted rate of $79. Springhill Suites in Newnan is only a half-mile from the hospital, with rooms offered at $82 per night.
Getting around town
As soon as you arrive, our Transportation Department will make sure to get you where you need to go. They will pick you up from the airport or train station, and make sure you arrive at the hospital in plenty of time.
During your stay, you don’t have to worry about how you will get around. We have shuttles that go back and forth between the hospital, off-site lodging and nearby Ashley Park, which offers restaurants, shopping and a movie theater. Our transportation team also works with our Patient Activities Coordinator to schedule numerous outings and activities around Newnan and Atlanta.