If you are patient or caregiver visiting CTCA at Southeastern Regional Medical Center from outside of Atlanta, we can help arrange your lodging during your consultations or treatments at the hospital. Because the majority of our patients travel to our hospital from out of town, we have a team in place to help with these details.
Our Guest Accommodations team aims to make your visit as comfortable, convenient and affordable as possible. The team is available seven days a week to assist you with arranging lodging and transportation, or to answer any of your questions for your upcoming visit.
Our goal is to provide convenient, comfortable and affordable accommodations that are easily accessible from Southeastern. While we would like to accommodate all our patients in our on-site guest rooms, these rooms are reserved for patients with special needs or patients undergoing special treatments. We have partnered with local hotels that are close to the hospital and are conveniently located to restaurants and shopping. Accommodations (whether on or off site) for your initial evaluation are provided to you and your caregiver at a flat rate of $75. Once you begin treatment, subsequent nights are at a rate of $45 per night and are subject to availability.
Our on-site guest rooms are equipped with the following:
- Television with DVD players
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathroom with standing shower and a shower bench
- Coffee maker
- Compact refrigerator
- Either a queen-size bed or two full-size beds, based on availability
Amenities at Southeastern for patients to enjoy include:
- Laundry room on each floor
- Pantry on each floor equipped with a microwave, vending machines and an ice maker
- Library with books, magazines and computer access
- Rooftop access
- Beauty salon, which offers full hair salon services, spa treatments, wig and bra fittings, and other custom services
- Recreation room with games, puzzles, television and a pool table
- Activities at Southeastern and off-site excursions with our Patient Activity Director
Getting around town
A member of our Transportation Department will greet you when you arrive at the airport, bus station or train station, and make sure you get to your destination.
During your stay, you don’t have to worry about how you will get around. We have shuttles that go back and forth between the hospital and the hotels in Newnan and Peachtree City. Our transportation team also will drive you to nearby shopping, dining and movie theaters, based on availability.