What is image enhancement?
Image enhancement is designed to encourage positive self-image and improve quality of life through salon and spa services. Cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy may affect your appearance, including hair loss and complexion changes. Image enhancement services may help reduce depression and anxiety, while helping you feel more confident.
Our goal is to help you find ways to feel good about your self-image, thereby reducing stress and improving your sense of well-being. Our onsite salon and spa offers a variety of image enhancement services for patients and their families, such as:
- Hair and nail care services, including haircuts, colors, manicures, pedicures, waxing, wig needs, etc.
- Hats, wigs, scarves, soft head coverings and other accessories
- A selection of breast forms, breast prosthetics and post-surgical bras
- Compression garments for treating lymphedema
- Women’s health products, including skincare products
- Classes and seminars on a variety of topics, including the connection between looking good and feeling better, as well as image-enhancement techniques
Experienced care team
The clinicians on your care team know that cancer treatments may impact your appearance and how you feel about yourself. They will recommend that you take full advantage of our salon and spa services because your self-image may impact your recovery. The stylists and consultants at our salon and spa are trained to address the physical changes you may be experiencing through a variety of services.
Personalized treatment approach
At our salon and spa, the stylists and consultants work with you to come up with ways for you to feel better about your self-image. The services they will recommend for you will be based on your individual needs and goals.