CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center Fact Sheet
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) at Midwestern Regional Medical Center (in Zion, Illinois) is part of the CTCA national network of cancer hospitals and community treatment centers in Zion, Illinois; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Goodyear, Arizona; and Seattle, Washington.
- CTCA has served cancer patients throughout the United States for more than 20 years.
- Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, CTCA is a privately held network of cancer treatment hospitals and outpatient oncology clinics.
- CTCA provides comprehensive cancer care by integrating leading-edge medical treatments with naturopathic medicine, nutrition therapy, oncology rehabilitation, psychological counseling, spiritual support, and pain management.
- CTCA was founded in 1988 by Richard J Stephenson in honor of his mother, who lost her battle with cancer in 1982. He was challenged to create a better experience for cancer patients that empowers them to participate in their treatment.
- CTCA specializes in late stage cancer, treating all major adult forms of the disease.
- Address for this hospital: CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center, 2520 Elisha Ave, Zion, Illinois 60099.
- CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center has a capacity of 77 inpatient rooms, four ICU rooms, three surgery suites, state-of-the-art radiation therapy and infusion centers, and 139 outpatient/guest accommodations.
- This hospital treats approximately 2,700 outpatients and 600 inpatients each month.
- CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center employs approximately 900 people and has 111 physicians on its medical staff.
- CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center offers some of the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic technology in cancer treatment.
Programs and Services
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Hematologic Oncology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Center for Peritoneal Surface Malignancies
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Care Management
- Clinical Research
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Nutrition Therapy
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Pain Management
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Spiritual Support
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic Care
- Image Enhancement
- The Joint Commission
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- American College of Radiology
- American Association of Blood Banks
- College of American Pathologists