Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma TrilogyTM
Learn More About Trilogy for NHL: Chat with Us | Email Us
TrilogyTM for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) offers Varian's Trilogy™ radiation system, a powerful and innovative treatment option for non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). This versatile system offers multi-treatment functionality, including:
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Fractionated Stereotactic Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Trilogy allows our radiation oncologists to deliver optimal doses of radiation with increased accuracy. In a single rotation, the machine revolves around your body, delivering sculpted beams of radiation from many angles.
Advantages of Trilogy for NHL
- RapidArc™ technology delivers targeted, optimal doses of radiation to tumors while helping to avoid harm to nearby healthy tissues.
- Real-time imaging provides up-to-the-second data and allows us to track tumor movement, both before and during radiation treatments.
- IMRT is used to modulate the radiation beam to different levels of intensity, contouring the radiation beam to the shape of the tumor.
- The technology allows us to deliver a 20 percent higher dose, which can shorten stereotactic treatment times by up to 75 percent.
- IGRT enables us to deliver precise radiation treatment to tumors that shift as a result of movement
Helping You Maintain Your Quality of Life
Throughout your Trilogy radiation treatment for non-Hodgkin lymphoma, your care team at CTCA will provide various supportive therapies, including nutrition therapy, naturopathic medicine, pain management, oncology rehabilitation and mind-body medicine. These therapies can help reduce side effects, prevent treatment interruptions and improve your overall quality of life during radiation therapy for NHL.
Next Topic: Nutrition Therapy for NHL