Supriya Raina-Hukku, MD
Midwestern Regional Medical Center
"I truly believe in patient-centered care, which is central to the model of care at CTCA."
- Supriya Raina-Hukku, MD
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan
Internship / Residency
- Anatomical and Clinical Pathology - Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center
- Hematopathology, Department of Pathology - Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology - American Board of Pathology
Practicing Since: 2011
Dr. Supriya Raina-Hukku is a pathologist at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) at Midwestern Regional Medical Center (Midwestern). Dr. Hukku values the challenging work she does as well as interacting with her colleagues on a daily basis, but the main reason she chose to work at CTCA is the individual care that each patient receives. “I truly believe in patient-centered care, which is central to the model of care at CTCA.”
After graduating from Wayne State University School of Medicine, Dr. Raina-Hukku stayed at Wayne State to complete her residency in anatomical and clinical pathology, during which time she was Chief Resident from 2009-2010.
Throughout her medical career, Dr. Raina-Hukku has presented findings at United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) and the British Society for Hematology. In addition, she has given numerous lectures at Wayne State University on a wide variety of pathology topics.
Dr. Raina-Hukku holds the following professional memberships:
- American Medical Association (2002).
- Michigan State Medical Society (2002).
- College of American Pathologists (2006).
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (2008).
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (2008).
In her free time, you can find Dr. Hukku spending time with her young children, traveling and spending time outdoors.