If you are visiting CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center from outside of Chicago, we can help arrange your lodging during treatment. Since most of our patients (about 70 percent) travel to our hospital from out of town, we have a team in place to help with these details.
Our outpatient accommodations team aims to make your visit as convenient, comfortable and affordable as possible.
Midwestern has two lodging facilities for patients and their caregivers located less than a half-mile away from our hospital. Guest Quarters North is a 99-room lodge and Guest Quarters West is 40-room lodge. Both facilities demonstrate our commitment to ensure our patients are provided comfortable and affordable housing options during their stay.
Accommodations at Guest Quarters North include:
- Guest rooms: One queen and one twin bed (three occupants total per room*)
- Private bath, recliner, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, desk and chair, Internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, TV with basic cable plus package
- ADA accessible rooms with roll-in showers
- Activity room
- Computer center equipped with computers, printers and Internet access
- Fitness room with treadmills, elliptical and stationary bikes
- Complimentary laundry room service
- Complimentary juice, water, fresh fruit and pretzels
- Non-smoking facility
New patients will be offered a room at Guest Quarters North based upon availability. Returning patients will be offered a room at one of our contracted hotels or Guest Quarters North based upon availability. Long-term patients will be offered a room at Guest Quarters West, Guest Quarters North or at one of our contracted hotels based upon availability.
Midwestern also has negotiated discounted rates with area hotels that are committed to delivering our quality service standards. These accommodations are available to CTCA patients at a reduced rate of $40. Your travel scheduler can help arrange this special, discounted room rate (which is based on availability of rooms). Handicap-accessible rooms are available.
Getting around town
Our Transportation Department offers free shuttle service is provided to and from approved CTCA hotels and Guest Quarters locations, as well as on scheduled trips to area malls, restaurants and other local spots.