Becoming a CTCA Patient
We make it easy to get here.
Start Your Journey of Healing and Hope Today
We strive to make your visit to CTCA as convenient and stress-free as possible. When you visit CTCA, we handle all of the details for you. The information below outlines each easy step:
1. Insurance: Once you contact CTCA and decide you are interested in receiving cancer treatment here, our insurance verification team will work with your insurance company to verify your benefits. Then we will contact you to review the information.
2. Preparing for Your First Visit: After we verify your insurance coverage, one of our schedulers will contact you to plan your initial appointment. Prior to your arrival, our medical records staff will help gather your medical records. One of our oncology nurses will also call you to obtain any additional information and answer your questions.
3. Getting Here: Our travel coordinators will schedule your air travel and help arrange your lodging at a nearby hotel or CTCA guest quarters. Once you arrive, one of our transportation representatives will greet you at the airport and drive you to the facility. At the hospital, you can enjoy low-cost, healthy, organic meals prepared by award-winning chefs.
4. Welcome New Patients: During your initial visit, you will meet with a multidisciplinary care team of doctors and other clinicians. This visit generally lasts about three to five days, and involves a comprehensive evaluation, consultations, and a presentation of your recommended, personalized treatment plan.
5. After Care Program: Once your treatment is complete, our After Care Program, led by a registered nurse, provides services to help you maintain your health, improve your quality of life, and take the next steps on your road to recovery.