Gallbladder Cancer Spiritual Support Services
Learn More About Gallbladder Cancer Spiritual Support: Chat with Us | Email Us
Video: Spiritual SupportSpiritual Support
Learn how our pastoral care team nurtures your spiritual well-being and supports all aspects of your faith throughout your gallbladder cancer treatment and recovery.
Spiritual Support for Gallbladder Cancer Patients
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we recognize that spiritual support is important to many patients with gallbladder cancer. That is why we work to create an open, supportive and uplifting environment that embraces the beliefs of all patients, their families and our staff. We provide a universal umbrella of support that strengthens, motivates and inspires you to explore how faith and spirituality can help strengthen you in your fight against gallbladder cancer.
Often, when patients are diagnosed with gallbladder cancer, they experience feelings of fear, anxiety and loneliness, and some may even question their faith. Spirituality can help reduce these feelings, and to bring about a sense of peace and calm as you go through treatment.
At CTCA, our spiritual support programs are a natural extension of our compassionate, integrative and whole-person approach to treatment for gallbladder cancer. Whether or not you decide to seek spiritual support during your treatment for gallbladder cancer is your decision. If you are interested, we offer a variety of programs and services for you and your family members. These include:
- New patient orientation
- Individual and group prayer
- Prayer chains facilitated by hospital staff
- Counseling by a faith representative of your choice
- Weekly interfaith worship and communion services
- Patient growth and support groups that focus on healing, faith and life
- Pastoral comfort and support
- Assistance with the development of advanced directives and/or living wills
- Family consultations
- Grief and bereavement counseling and referral
- Taped ministry
- Communication with your local pastor and church
- Telephone consultations with patients/family members
After leaving CTCA, spiritual support services are still available by phone and through our spiritual outreach program, Our Journey of Hope.