Paul Cybularz, LOM, Dipl OM
Eastern Regional Medical Center
"I aim to push the individual boundaries of health while taking into account what that means to each of my patients. To me, there is little else out there that is more important than a high quality of life, so I strive to help my patients meet or exceed their expectations."
- Paul Cybularz, LOM, Dipl OM
- M.S. in Oriental Medicine – East West College of Naturopathic Medicine, Sarasota, FL
- B.S. in Professional Health Studies – East West College of Naturopathic Medicine, Sarasota, FL
- B.S. in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics – Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Certified L.Ac./L.O.M., State of Pennsylvania
- Certified Dipl. O.M., NCCAOM
- Certified in CPR (AED inclusive)
Practicing Since: 2010
“I’m grateful for the opportunity to be part of something bigger than myself that exemplifies the very things I believe in,” says Paul Cybularz, an acupuncturist at CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center.
“Working with both the staff and patients here, I am routinely gifted with accounts of incredibly healing journeys which remind me of what is possible when a strong spirit and team work are combined,” he adds.
Prior to joining CTCA in January 2012, Cybularz worked as an Oriental Medicine Practitioner at the Tao Institute of Mind Body Medicine in Bryn Mawr, PA and at Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia; and two years at Community Acupuncture of Mt. Airy in Mt. Airy, PA. In these roles, he was responsible for the diagnosis, treatment and documentation of patients as well as coordinating their care as part of a larger integrative team.
Cybularz earned a Master of Science degree in Oriental Medicine at East West College of Natural Medicine in Sarasota, FL, where he graduated magna cum laude.
He also earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Professional Health Studies at East West College of Natural Medicine, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Drexel University in Philadelphia.