Nicole Longo, DO
Eastern Regional Medical Center
"It has been my dream to bring healing and hope to mankind since I was a little girl; CTCA gives me the opportunity to bring that dream to life every day by setting the standard of care all physicians aspire to."
- Nicole Longo, DO
Osteopathic Medical Degree
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Internship / Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine Internship – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery Internship – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine – American Osteopathic Association, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry with Biochemistry Concentration – Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- Medical Acupuncture for Physicians (pain management emphasis) – Helms Medical Institute, Potomac, MD
Practicing Since: 2010
Dr. Nicole Longo is an internal medicine physician at CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Longo earned a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, where she also completed internships in otolaryngology/facial plastic surgery and internal medicine, as well as an internal medicine residency.
Dr. Longo also completed training in Medical Acupuncture for Physicians at Helms Medical Institute based in Berkley, CA. She earned Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from Villanova University in Villanova, PA.
Prior to joining CTCA in March 2012, Dr. Longo worked in a medical group practice in Bryn Mawr, PA, where she served patients with chronic pain. She also was a covering ICU physician at two different hospitals in Philadelphia.
At CTCA, Dr. Nicole Longo helps patients with their daily general medical needs, including managing radiation or chemotherapy side effects. In addition, she leads the hospital’s Oncofertility Preservation Program, which helps increase patients’ understanding of the effects of oncologic treatments on fertility and provides opportunities for egg, sperm and embryo cryopreservation.
Dr. Longo is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the American College of Osteopathic Internists, and the Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association (POMA). She is also a legislative committee member of the POMA Bureau of Public Affairs.
In her free time, Dr. Longo enjoys spending time with family, gardening and do-it-yourself projects. Her lifelong passion for music, especially singing and playing the flute, is currently being expanded upon as she is now learning to play the piano.