Nicole Longo, DO, FACOI
Eastern Regional Medical Center
"It has been my dream to bring healing and hope to mankind since I was a little girl. CTCA gives me the opportunity to bring that dream to life every day by setting the standard of care all physicians aspire to."
- Nicole Longo, DO, FACOI
Osteopathic Medical Degree
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Internship / Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine Internship – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery Internship – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Graduate Certificate Program in Healthcare Leadership and Management – American College of Osteopathic Internists and University of Texas, Bethesda, MD, & Dallas, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry with Biochemistry Concentration – Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- Medical Acupuncture for Physicians (pain management emphasis) – Helms Medical Institute, Potomac, MD
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine – American Osteopathic Association, Chicago, IL
- FACOI - American College of Osteopathic Internists, Bethesda, MD
Practicing Since: 2010
Dr. Nicole Longo is an Internist and Director of OncoPrez®, the Oncofertility Preservation Program at Cancer Treatment Centers of America®(CTCA). She joined the team at Eastern Regional Medical Center in Philadelphia in March 2012.
Board-certified in Internal Medicine and a Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Internists (FACOI), Dr. Longo earned her Osteopathic Doctorate from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM). She continued her training at PCOM, completing internships in Internal Medicine and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, as well as an Internal Medicine residency.
She also holds a degree in Medical Acupuncture for Physicians from Helms Medical Institute and a graduate certificate in Healthcare Leadership and Management from the ACOI and University of Texas, Dallas. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry with a biochemistry concentration from Villanova University.
At CTCA®, Dr. Longo helps patients with their daily general medical needs, including urgent care and quality of life issues, and helps them manage radiation or chemotherapy side effects. In addition, she serves as director of OncoPrez, which helps increase patients’ understanding of the effects of oncologic treatments on fertility and provides opportunities for egg, sperm and embryo cryopreservation.
Dr. Longo is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the American College of Osteopathic Internists (ACOI), the Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association (POMA) and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). She is also serves as a legislative committee member of the POMA Bureau of Public Affairs.
In her free time, Dr. Longo enjoys spending time with family, gardening and do-it-yourself projects. She enjoys a lifelong passion for music, especially singing and playing the flute, and is learning to play the piano.