Lynn Bornfriend, MD
Eastern Regional Medical Center
"I am thrilled be a part of the CTCA family because I get to come to work every day knowing that the patient will always come first here. That’s why I went into medicine in the first place."
- Lynn Alison Bornfriend, MD
- M.D. - Pennsylvania State University, Hershey Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
Internship / Residency
- Residency: General Psychiatry - Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Internship: Internal Medicine/Neurology – Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- B.A. – Brown University, Providence, RI
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Board Certified in Forensic Psychiatry
- Board Certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Fellowship: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry - Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital, Dallas, TX
Practicing Since: 1987
Dr. Lynn Alison Bornfriend is a psychiatrist at CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center.
Prior to joining CTCA, Dr. Bornfriend was the Director of Inpatient Services for Adolescent Females and a Clinical Psychiatrist at hospitals in Philadelphia. She has also been a psychiatrist in her own private practice in Voorhees, NJ since 1994.
Board certified in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Dr. Bornfriend is a Diplomate in Psychiatry and Neurology. She earned a medical degree from Pennsylvania State University’s Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, PA.
Following medical school, Dr. Bornfriend completed an internship in internal medicine/ neurology at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, followed by a residency in General Psychiatry at Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital in Dallas. She completed a Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital in Dallas.
Dr. Bornfriend holds a bachelor’s degree with honors from Brown University in Providence, RI.