Kevin Kasper, MD
Eastern Regional Medical Center
"I am proud to care for patients and their families at Cancer Treatment Centers of America."
- Kevin Kasper, MD
- Doctor of Medicine - Hahnemann Medical College, Philadelphia
Internship / Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency - Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia
- Internal Medicine Internship - Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia
- Advanced Fellowship - Hahnemann University Hospital, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Philadelphia
- Cardiovascular Disease - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - St. Joseph University, Philadelphia
Practicing Since: 1991
Dr. Kevin Kasper is a cardiologist at CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Kasper earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology degree at St. Joseph University in Philadelphia in 1983. He then attended Hahnemann Medical College (part of Hahnemann University) in Philadelphia, where he earned a Doctor of Medicine degree in 1987.
Following medical school, Dr. Kasper focused his training on internal medicine, completing an internship at Hahnemann University in 1988. He completed a residency in internal medicine, also at Hahnemann University, in 1990.
Dr. Kasper remained at the same institution for his fellowship with the Division of Cardiovascular Disease, which he completed in 1993, followed by an advanced fellowship with the same division, completed in 1994.
Dr. Kasper is affiliated with several esteemed hospitals in Philadelphia. He has been Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at Hahnemann University Hospital since 1994.
Currently board certified in cardiovascular disease with the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Kasper holds medical licenses from the State of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey. He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a member of the Pennsylvania Medical Society.
Born in Springfield, PA, Dr. Kasper currently lives with his family in New Jersey.