Hadassah Hilewitz, ND
Eastern Regional Medical Center
"It is a privilege to be able to work with a population that, in my eyes, are heroes, who get up to face another day that might be filled with great adversity with a smile and determination, and to be able to be a small part of making that journey a little easier is a great honor."
- Hadassah Hilewitz, ND
Naturopathic Medicine Degree(s)
- Doctorate, Naturopathic Medicine - Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe, AZ
- Bachelor of Acupuncture (B.Ac.) - International College of Oriental Medicine, England
- Master of Science in Physiology - Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel
- Naturopathic Medicine Residency – CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center, Philadelphia
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Healthcare Providers
Practicing Since: 2011
Dr. Hadassah Hilewitz is a naturopathic doctor at CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center.
Prior to joining CTCA in 2011, Dr. Hilewitz spent 10 years as an acupuncturist in Israel. While in Israel, Dr. Hilewitz was also a clinical instructor at Medisin Alternative College in Tel-Aviv, and taught an acupuncture course for physicians at Bar-Ilan University.
Dr. Hilewitz earned a Naturopathic Doctoral degree from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, AZ. During this time, she served as President of the Naturopathic Medical Student Association.
She has a Bachelor of Acupuncture from the International College of Oriental Medicine in England.
Dr. Hilewitz also holds a Master of Science in Physiology from Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Israel, and a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Bar-Ilan University in Ramat-Gan, Israel.
Dr. Hilewitz is a member of several professional organizations, including: the Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Society of Integrative Oncology and the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians.