Naturopathic Medicine: Goals
Learn More About Naturopathic Medicine At Eastern: Chat with Us | Email Us
How can naturopathic medicine support you during cancer treatment?
Naturopathic medicine sees the body as having the inherent ability to establish, maintain and restore health. This is especially significant for people with cancer. Part of the whole-person treatment model at CTCA, naturopathic medicine makes use of time-tested natural methods to strengthen your body’s ability to fight disease and heal itself.
As you undergo conventional cancer treatments at Eastern, your naturopathic clinician will help identify and remove obstacles to your health and recovery. Naturopathic medicine team aims to:
- Support normal metabolism
- Decrease treatment-related side effects
- Boost the body’s immune system
- Improve energy and well-being
- Provide strategies for long term health maintenance