About CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center
Learn More About Leading-Edge Cancer Treatments At Eastern: Chat with Us | Email Us
Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a city at the heart of our nation’s history, CTCA at Eastern Regional Medical Center (Eastern) is a premier provider of cancer care.
Our team of cancer experts delivers advanced, integrative cancer care for the whole person, not just the disease. We offer a powerful combination of conventional treatments and supportive therapies to help patients fight cancer, maintain strength, and manage side effects
Our state-of-the-art cancer hospital provides advanced cancer treatments and technologies in a welcoming, nurturing environment designed by our patients.
Here, you'll find:
- Advanced diagnotic tests and imaging technologies.
- Breakthrough radiation technologies, such as Varian's Trilogy™ system, Calypso® 4D Localization System™, Deep Tissue Hyperthermia, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, and Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT).
Advanced, minimally invasive options, including the NanoKnife® System.
- Specialty programs, including the Advanced Center for Lung and Thoracic Oncology, Orthopedic Oncology, and Genetics Testing and Counseling.
- A full-service Sleep Center, cardiology services, a Critical Care Department, a wound and ostomy care team, and infectious disease care.
- Ongoing support for managing side effects, including nutrition therapy, naturopathic medicine, pain management, and mind-body therapies.