Learn More About Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy: Chat with Us | Email Us
Video: Intraperitoneal ChemotherapyIntraperitoneal Chemotherapy
We use intraperitoneal chemotherapy to treat ovarian cancer, which often spreads within the abdominal cavity.
This innovative chemotherapy technique works by delivering chemotherapy drugs directly into the abdominal cavity through a catheter. Intraperitoneal chemotherapy directly targets cancer cells in the abdomen, minimizing drug exposure to healthy tissues.
Another innovative treatment we offer, hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC), circulates heated chemotherapy drugs in the abdomen during surgery.
- Continuous Infusion Chemotherapy
- Fractionated-Dose Chemotherapy (see Metronomic Chemotherapy)
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)
- Intra-Arterial Chemotherapy (IAC)
- Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (IPC)
- Intrathecal Chemotherapy
- Intratumoral Chemotherapy
- Intravenous Chemotherapy
- Maintenance Chemotherapy
- Metronomic Chemotherapy