Learn More About This Topic: Chat with Us | Email Us
We use innovative methods to deliver chemotherapy that minimize side effects, like nausea and vomiting, and maximize the cancer-killing properties of the drugs.
One of these methods is chronotherapy, in which our doctors time the delivery of chemotherapy drugs based on a patient’s individual biorhythms. We use drug-specific research and track a variety of symptoms to discover when tumor tissues may be most sensitive to the chemotherapy drugs.
As a result, chronotherapy helps to minimize the damage of chemotherapy to healthy tissues. By pinpointing the time of day that is best for treatment, we can deliver higher doses that do less harm to the rest of the body.
- Continuous Infusion Chemotherapy
- Fractionated-Dose Chemotherapy (see Metronomic Chemotherapy)
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)
- Intra-Arterial Chemotherapy (IAC)
- Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (IPC)
- Intrathecal Chemotherapy
- Intratumoral Chemotherapy
- Intravenous Chemotherapy
- Maintenance Chemotherapy
- Metronomic Chemotherapy