Fighting Breast Cancer at CTCA
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), you and your entire team of breast cancer treatment specialists will fight your disease with the latest medical treatments. In addition, you’ll use supportive therapies to mitigate the side effects of your conventional treatment (e.g., chemotherapy, radiation therapy, surgery) and improve your quality of life throughout treatment.
Your multidisciplinary team of physicians, practitioners and support staff will work with you to develop and implement a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs and diagnosis.
All of the members of your CTCA care team will treat you like family, offering unconditional support throughout your cancer journey. They’ll treat you respectfully, restore your hope, champion your fight, and empower you to help make decisions about your treatment.
Learn more about how we fight breast cancer from some of our breast cancer survivors. They received the whole-person treatment they needed to heal at CTCA.
About CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center
At CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center in Zion, Illinois, our cancer specialists have been providing an unprecedented level of care to breast cancer patients like you for more than two decades. Our physicians, practitioners and support staff put patients first and work together to treat the whole person with thoroughly integrated and compassionate cancer care.
CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center offers you:
- Customized treatment to help you heal and experience a better quality of life
- An array of conventional and complementary treatment options all available onsite
- A team of clinical specialists who have significant experience in fighting breast cancer and helping patients to regain a sense of self, energy and love of life
- Advanced and innovative treatment for breast cancer, including radiation therapies such as TomoTherapy® and MammoSite® Radiation Therapy; leading chemotherapy protocols and hormone therapies; and sophisticated breast cancer surgical procedures performed by highly skilled surgical oncologists and a reconstructive surgeon
- Patient services and amenities, including assistance coordinating travel and accommodations, transportation, spa/salon services, activities and classes for patients and caregivers, a fitness facility, healthy and affordable meals, and an onsite pharmacy
Breast Cancer Survivor Stories
No case is typical. You should not expect to experience these results.
One of the best ways to learn about us is to experience all that we offer through the eyes of our patients. Below you’ll find excerpts from the real stories of our some of our breast cancer champions. They discovered the comprehensive treatment and unwavering commitment they needed in their fight against cancer at CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center.
"When we arrived at CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center, I was scared and anxious. Yet, as we walked into the building, it was like a wave of peace just came over us. I immediately began to feel like my burden was being lifted by the friendly, sincere and compassionate people everywhere I looked.”
Read Terrece’s Breast Cancer Survivor Story
“When I asked the doctors about having my family included in the treatment decisions, they said, “By all means! We want them there.” They allowed my children to be part of all the discussions and decision making. That meant a lot to me because I don’t keep anything from my children.”
Read Rose’s Breast Cancer Survivor Story
“I decided to visit CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center in Zion, Illinois for a little look-see. But as soon as I walked in the door, I knew I was in the right place. It was like a piece of heaven. I was welcomed with open arms.”
Read Susan’s Breast Cancer Survivor Story