Breast Cancer Image Enhancement
Learn More About Image Enhancement for Breast Cancer: Chat with Us | Email Us
Breast Cancer and Self-Image
Oftentimes, women who are fighting breast cancer struggle with changes in their appearance and self-image as a result of the disease and its treatment. These changes can have a profound effect on how you feel about yourself.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) offers a variety of breast cancer image enhancement services to help you find ways to look and feel your best throughout your breast cancer treatment.
A good self-image may help reduce depression and anxiety, help you feel more confident and improve your overall sense of well-being.
Image Enhancement for Breast Cancer
Breast cancer patients have access to the following image enhancement services at CTCA:
- Hats, wigs, scarves, soft head coverings and other accessories
- A selection of breast forms, breast prosthetics and post-surgical bras
- Compression garments for treating lymphedema
- Hair and nail care services, including haircuts, colors, manicures, pedicures, waxing, wig needs, etc.
- Women’s health products, including skincare products
- Classes and seminars on a variety of topics, including the connection between looking good and feeling better, as well as breast cancer image enhancement techniques.
Next Topic: Survivorship Support for Breast Cancer