Adrenal Cancer: Integrative Treatment Program
Learn More About Adrenal Cancer: Chat with Us | Email Us
Video: Integrated MedicineDr. Edgar Staren discusses the integrated medicine model used at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.
CTCA surgical oncologist Dr. Edgar Staren discusses how the integrated medicine model works at CTCA, and how your care team meets regularly to combine treatments based on your individual needs.
A Team Approach to Fighting Adrenal Cancer
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), our highly trained and experienced doctors use sophisticated diagnostic tools and technology, in addition to providing leading-edge adrenal cancer treatments. Additionally, our patients work with clinicians such as clinical oncology dietitians and naturopathic oncology providers who are focused on improving patients’ quality of life during cancer treatment.
As an adrenal cancer patient at CTCA, your care team may include:
- A surgical oncologist who performs advanced surgery for adrenal cancer
- A radiation oncologist who utilizes cutting-edge radiation therapy delivery systems to eliminate hard-to-reach tumors
- A medical oncologist who treats adrenal cancer with chemotherapy
- A clinical oncology dietitian who ensures you continue to receive nourishment to maintain your strength and energy
- A naturopathic oncology provider who eases side effects with natural therapies that are safe to use with a wide range of adrenal cancer treatments, including surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- A mind-body therapist who helps you feel emotionally balanced and strong
- A pain management clinician who alleviates pain and discomfort
These are some of the many care providers at CTCA who will work together and with you. You and your care team will develop a comprehensive adrenal cancer treatment plan designed to meet your unique needs.
To learn more about adrenal cancer and the treatments we offer onsite within each of our hospitals, explore the pages of this site. To learn more call us now 1-800-615-3055 or Chat Now.
Next Topic: Adrenal Cancer Information