Travel Planning & Coordination
Learn More About the Travel Program at CTCA: Chat with Us | Email Us
We understand that traveling for cancer treatment may seem overwhelming. Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) offers many services that make getting to one of our cancer hospitals as easy, stress-free and affordable as possible.
|Travel To-Dos||Handled by CTCA?||Cost|
|Reserve airline/train ticket.||For certain patients, CTCA® will cover the cost of your flight/train ride, or reimburse you for miles if you drive.*|
|Make hotel/lodging arrangements.||CTCA offers on- and off-site guest rooms at reduced rates, and has partnered with nearby hotels to offer rooms at reduced rates.|
|Arrange for transportation from the airport/train station to the hospital or to your lodging site.||CTCA provides complimentary transportation services, including trips to and from the hospital and your lodging site, and around town.|
|Determine where/what to eat during the visit.||CTCA offers discounted meal tickets for patients and their caregivers to dine at the hospital.**|
* If you are a beneficiary of a government health insurance program,
such as Medicare, CTCA is not permitted to provide travel or transportation benefits.
** Meal costs for patients and caregivers vary at each CTCA hospital. The average cost of dinner is $4 to $7.
Where Do You Live?
Select your state:
CTCA Simplifies Your Travel
Prior to your visit, a CTCA representative will:
- Schedule your air or train travel.
- Reserve your accommodations at our on-site guest rooms or at a nearby hotel.
- Greet you at the airport or train station and bring you to the hospital, or to your nearby lodging site.
Once you arrive, each CTCA cancer hospital provides:
- Concierge services (an information station at the hospital)
- Low-cost, healthy meals by a world-class culinary team
- Transportation services, including special outings to local attractions and events
- Salon services
- A fitness facility and/or rehabilitation department
- Patient and caregiver activities, classes, and support groups
- An on-site pharmacy/supplement center