Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) is committed to supporting research efforts that stand to provide immediate relief through the improvement of therapeutic interventions and, ultimately, to rid the world of cancer.
For nearly two decades, CTCA has been a proud sponsor of Gateway for Cancer Research (Gateway), formerly Cancer Treatment Research Foundation. Driven by a mission to cure cancer through funding patient-centered clinical studies, Gateway-funded research is making an immediate and significant impact on cancer patients.
Since its establishment as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization in 1991, Gateway has disbursed millions of dollars in research funding to pioneering researchers from around the world who are conducting innovative and life-changing clinical cancer research. And, with 99 percent of your donation going directly to fund cancer research, your donation to Gateway makes a meaningful impact.
Why donate to Gateway?
- 99 cents of every dollar donated funds cancer research programs.
- Gateway focuses solely on patient-centered research
- provides hope
- offers new treatment options
- preserves a patient’s quality of life, where possible
- advances the search for a cure
- Gateway is diligent about funding only the most pioneering research, ensuring that every donor dollar is a wise investment.
How can you donate?
By making a contribution to Gateway for Cancer Research, you can help transform innovative research into today's hope and tomorrow's cure.
You can call 847-342-7450 to make a donation. You can also visit www.GatewayForCancerResearch.org to learn more and help Gateway for Cancer Research and CTCA work toward a future free of cancer.